This week Mark, Simon, and Richard pick apart Apple's record-breaking quarterly results while barely being able to comprehend the astronomical figures.
What is it about the iPhones 6 that have resonated with customers? What happens to the iPad from here? Is the iPod long for this world? What percentage of the world's total population bought an iPhone in the last three months? (Yeah... seriously!)
Listen & Download
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- The Loop: Apple reports record quarterly profit of $18 billion, sells 74.5 million iPhones
- Six Colors: Apple announces record profits, earnings, and iPhone sales
- Telegraph: Man attempts to smuggle 94 iPhones as 'suit of armour'
- Fortune: Chart of the day: How Apple overtook Samsung - for now
- Wikipedia: iPod Nano
- 1% of the Planet’s Population Bought an iPhone Last Quarter