In this week's episode Mark and Simon follow up on the previous week's happenings regarding the Apple/FBI case, before late arrival Richard joins midway through the show to join his co-hosts regarding another disastrous decision by UK telecoms regulator 'Ofcom' and the reported surge of contactless/mobile payments over the past year.
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- The Dangerous All Writs Act Precedent in the Apple Encryption Case — The New Yorker
- Amy Davidson on the All Writs Act Precedent — Daring Fireball
- Rory Cellan-Jones Tweets about the BT/OpenReach Decision — Twitter
- Surge in contactless card payments — BBC News
- Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) — WIkipedia