Mark returns this week, alongside Simon and Richard, to discuss the topic captivating the world right now: the fight between Apple and the FBI/DoJ over encryption and the right of everyone to have it.
Warning: this episode gets very political. If this a is a problem for you we suggest you either don't listen or send us hate mail, your call listener! We eat third rails for breakfast.
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- Mark's tweet about Microsoft's iOS keyboard
- Customer Letter – Apple
- iCloud encryption tweet
- Getting ahead vs. doing well – Seth Godin
- On the San Bernardino Suspect’s Apple ID Password Reset – Daring Fireball
- Apple: San Bernardino Suspect's Apple ID Password Was Changed In Government Custody, Blocking Access – Daring Fireball
- Apple’s First Amendment Case Against the FBI – Motherboard
- Constitution Cartoon
- Richard's iMessage "Proof" of Apple Supporting Terrorism