As promised, this week's show covers everything contained in Apple's keynote last week. Minor updates to the Apple Watch, the iPad Pro, the revamped Apple TV, and of course the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
Strap in for a jam-packed episode of opinion as we look at where Apple is heading.
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- Quartz: That double band on the new Apple Watch Hermès has radical design roots
- Some perspective of the size of the iPad Pro
- MacRumors: iPad Pro Roundup (scroll for speaker pictures)
- iPad: A Consumption Device, After All?
- Relay FM: Isometric #72: Kluwepocalypse
- Wikipedia: Megahertz myth
- Huawei's alarming selfie stats
- Dead grandpa selfies
- _DavidSmith: 16GB is a Bad User Experience