In this week's episode of the show your hosts talk about photography, cameras, and the trials and tribulations of being a photographer. Whether you're a professional photographer or a casual Instagram user, you will be able to relate to this show.
This episode was recorded prior to the recent Apple keynote, which will be covered fully in next week's episode.
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- Currys: Nikon Coolpix L840 Bridge Camera - Black
- Richard's work camera
- Wikipedia: Canon EOS M
- Amazon: Canon PowerShot S95
- Mark's shot from the Lincoln Memorial
- Simon's hazy winter shot
- Simon's blurry garden picture
- Mark's black and white bench shot at Gantry Plaza State Park
- Mark's favourite Chicago shot: Marina City
- Richard's squirrel picture
- Simon's iPod Classic photo
- Mark's shot from the Swing Bridge in Newcastle
- Mark's shot from the top of St Paul's Cathedral
- Mark's shot at the Chicago Metro of a crowdsurfer
- Simon's BBQ picture
- Delete 999 photos from this burst?
- Canon EOS 760D
- Weird auto-rotation settings on Canon cameras
- Mashable: Millenium Falcon Drone
- Amazon: Sphero BB-8 App-Enabled Droid