In this episode the gang discuss the intricacies and details of Apple Music, the implications for Spotify, and the pricing structure of both with respect to the likes of Netflix and Hulu Plus.
Phil Schiller gave a groundbreaking podcast interview on The Talk Show with John Gruber. Being such a a unique opportunity with some fascinating answers, the gang run through some of the questions and answers in a strange podcastception scenario.
Listen & Download
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- The Verge: iPhone users can block ads in Safari on iOS 9
- The Line Of Best Fit: Apple Music set to pay 58% royalties on paid subscriptions, 0% on free trials
- Digital music News: Apple Is Paying Just 58% of Streaming Royalties Back to Indie Artists… [UPDATED]
- Bandcamp: Drydock
- Wikipedia: Arcade Fire
- The Talk Show Live From WWDC: John Gruber & Phil Schiller
- The Verge: Spotify announces a 20 million head start on Apple Music