This week the gang commit to building a drone. Watch this space.
Kicking off the show with security, Mark, Simon and Richard discuss the different approaches to security across iOS, Android and Windows Phone and where it leaves consumers when it comes to choice, safety and flexibility.
The remainder of the show is spent fawning over how cool drones are, sparked by the drone video that hit the internet in the past week from Pripyat, Chernobyl. The result leaves the trio with some work to do over the holidays.
Listen & Download
Direct Download: Episode 2: My First Drone
Links for this episode
- Cult of Mac: Uber’s data-sucking Android app is dangerously close to malware
- The Telegraph: Facebook can gain direct access to your mobile and take pictures or make videos at any time, MPs warn
- Twitter: @Swiftonsecurity
- Vimeo: Postcards from Pripyat, Chernobyl
- Wall Street Journal: GoPro Developing Line of Consumer Drones
- YouTube: Quadrocopter Pole Acrobatics