A selfie stick incident causes a ceremonial burning of Mark and Richard's technology, and despite that everyone is in agreement that the EU is a bigger villain than the rogue selfie stick after drumming up a legal case against Google over … shopping!? Really?
After the EU anger dissipates, the three hosts debate if Google is trying to take over the web and possibly beyond, and if they are — does that matter?
Listen & Download
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- BBC News: EU accuses Google Shopping of search 'abuse'
- BBC News: Why is the EU gunning for Google?
- The Verge: Europe opens antitrust investigation into Android
- Microsoft: What is a Windows 7 N edition?
- CNet: Windows 7 N: The 'N' editions explained
- Twitter: @Pinboard - Tweet 1
- Twitter: @Pinboard - Tweet 2