This week on the show Mark, Simon, and Richard discuss the possibility of an Apple Car, Jony Ive's part to play at Apple, The weird and wonderful history of the Yamaha Coroporation, Apple's presence in China with respect to Google, Facebook and Amazon, and Apple's rumoured music streaming service.
Listen & Download
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- Reuters: Apple studies self-driving car, auto industry source says
- MacRumors Forums: Jony Ive's Aston Martin...
- The New Yorker: The Shape of Things to Come (A Profile Of Jony Ive)
- Wikiepdia: Angela Ahrendts
- Wikipedia: Yamaha Corporation – Diversification
- The Verge: Apple hires popular BBC Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe
- The Verge: Apple's new premium music service reportedly launching by this summer