When you say ‘sometimes’, by ‘sometimes’ do you mean ‘always’?
With Mark away this week, it falls to Simon and Richard to discuss Apple’s bad week of software flaws, before exploring a new UI feature Microsoft is adding to Windows 10. Also, RJ45 origami.
This is the last Technically Correct Podcast show for 2017; we’ll be back in January.
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- The Hacker News: macOS High Sierra Bug Lets Anyone Gain Root Access Without a Password
- Objective-See: Why <blank> gets you
- Daring Fireball: High Sierra Root Login Bug Was Mentioned on Apple’s Support Forums Two Weeks Ago
- MacRumors: Date Bug in iOS 11.1.2 Causing Crash Loop on iPhones as December 2 Hits
- MacRumors: Apple Shares Fix for File Sharing Issues Following macOS High Sierra Security Update
- YouTube: Sets in Windows 10
- Ars Technica: Tabs come to every window in Windows 10 “Sets”\
- YouTube: Installing Windows 1.0 to 10 Uncut Original Footage
- @decryption on Twitter: “Check out the crazy origami Ethernet port on this new Fujitsu laptop …”