You want this, don't you.
Following a recent visit to the Apple store the gang retract their mocking of the gold iPhone after seeing it in the flesh, have a hands on session with the Microsoft Surface with disasterous results, discuss the demise of the artist formerly known as RIM (BlackBerry) and laugh at an Asus computer for at least 10 minutes.
Listen to find out why Mark might need an eye test, Reg doesn't negotiate with terrorists and Simon cracks the case of the opticians that is actually Santa's grotto.
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 9 - It Feels Like Stealing
- Regarding the green iPhone 5c
- Charting geekbench scores for the iPhone 5s, 5 and some Android devices
- Reg's 999 pictures
- iPhone 5s camera review for photographers - see low level light section
- iPhones sell 9 million units during opening weekend - complete with Reg's chart
- Mixpanel: iPhone Trends
- Mixpanel: iOS 7 Adoption
- BBC News: The fall of BlackBerry
- Technically Correct: Mark's take on BlackBerry's demise
- Currys: Asus ET2012AUKB-B016K All-in-One PC