You're now Mr. Finland; the only way is up.
Proving they cannot be tamed Mark, Simon and Reg buck the podcasting trend of the moment of talking about iOS 7's launch and decide to talk about Microsoft and their aquistion of Nokia. After briefly discussing whether this was a wise purchase, the guys go about trying to identify a cohesive strategy Microsoft should adopt by identifying the strengths and weaknesses of both businesses and how they can be married.
Mark has sexy ears, but also iCloud problems, Reg reveals his subconcious plan to drop his Lumia into a photocopier in the quest to have an iPhone 5c and Simon emplores you to own your space and give him details on Nokia's rubber boots.
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 8 - Go In There And Stomp On Babies
- Wikipedia - Nokia
- Benedict Evans: The irrelevance of Microsoft
- WIndows Phone: The Nokia Collection
- Twitter: Nokia - "Thanks, Apple"
- Nokia still sells over 50 million dumbphones a quarter
- Nokia Lumia profit margins vs iPhone margins
- A list of every Samsung phone that doesn't work with their new smart watch
- Dan Frommer - What If Microsoft Had Bought BlackBerry In 2009 Instead?