It’s definitely some kind of anemic salmon.
The gang address their first piece of listener follow up and then talk about Apple's keynote announcement regarding the iPhone 5c and 5s, covering everything from business strategy, dumb analysts, marketing, 64bit architectures, cases, the iPhone camera, the M7 chip, plastic, colours and all sorts more.
Along the way Jony Ive drops his phone in some dulux emulsion, Scott Forstall's uses clotted cream in his special verison of iOS 7 and you'll need a bucket of blood to take down Mark's advice on cameras.
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 7 - Some Kind Of Technicolor Nightmare
- iPhone 5c and 5s - Apple.com
- The idea of 'product braketing' in laymen's terms
- 'Why Apple and DoCoMo Needed Each Other' by Paul Papadimitriou
- Mark's theory on iPhone adoption: Apple gains on Android in the U.S., France and the U.K.
- iPhone's in China: China mobile already has 42 million iPhone users even without a deal with Apple
- Wikipedia: 64 bit ARM architectures
- Nike+ Fuelband
- The Atlantic - Thinking about Apple as a fashion brand