This week's episode starts with — you guessed it — yet more iPhone 6 stuff: "Bendgate", iOS 8.0.1 issues and Mark's week with his new phone.
The gang then turn their attention to another fruit company: BlackBerry, and their new, crazy device, the Passport, before ending the show with Facebook's new advertisement platform, which is set to rain hell and fire all over earth.
Listen & Download
Direct Download: Episode 53: Phone Bends If You Bend It!
- MacRumors: Some iPhone 6 Plus Owners Accidentally Bending Their iPhones in Pockets
- Tumblr: Don't Hold It Wrong
- Daring Fireball: Consumer Reports iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Bend Test
- Hello Internet: Episode 21 - Cave Troll in Your Pocket
- Twitter: @dcseifert tweet
- Wall St Journal: Joanna Stern Reviews The BlackBerry Passport
- Wired: Facebook Ads Will Now Follow You No Matter What Device You’re Using
- Cloud to Butt Plus Chrome Extension