Simon couldn't make it this week so Mark and Richard start the show by tackling this week's listener follow up as a duo. This week your hosts have further thoughts on Pay, new iPhones and the Watch, following on from the last episode.
Mark and Richard also find time to say goodbye to the iPod Classic and discuss the $2.5bn aquisition of Mojang by Microsoft just hours before the time of recording the show.
The Technically Correct Podcast is supported by Hover.
Hover provide simplified domain management — check them out today!
Listen & Download
Direct Download: Episode 51: My Binder Of First-World Problems
- Follow up from @_holger
- New York Times: Banks Did It Apple’s Way in Payments by Mobile
- Why Apple Pay could be the mobile-payment system you'll actually use
- Apple PR: Apple Announces Record Pre-orders for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Top Four Million in First 24 Hours
- USA Today: Tim Cook tells USA Today: 'This is epic'
- Ben Brooks: The Bump
- Wikipedia: PPI Insurence
- The Telegraph: Apple Watch 'too feminine and looks like it was designed by students', says LVMH executive
- CNBC: Apple Pay faces huge challenges: PayPal exec
- PR Newswire: Minecraft to join Microsoft
- notch.com: I'm leaving Mojang
- YouTube: Tom Scott & Matt Gray – Emojli: Behind the Scenes and Why You Should Never Build An App