Got a porn horse? You’ll need the MicroUSB cable.
Mark, Richard and Simon return from illness, watching cars zoom and indifference towards his colleague’s interests respectively for episode 4 of the Technically Correct Podcast.
Discussions centre around Google Chromecast, Apple’s Q3 results and their cyclical trends, pontification about Apple’s plan for the iPhone, an in depth look at iOS 7 because clearly the internet hasn’t talked about it enough and the UK’s preposed draconian legislation to combat online piracy and porn.
The guys have a crisis of confidence in their Britishness, reminisce about last week’s invention of the wheel, pit “Big” Bob Mansfield & Jony Ive in a fight, burn down the whole house, salivate over the launch of Shakira Radio™ and resist the urge to buy a gun with consummate ease in favour of getting stabby.
Listen, Download & Subscribe
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 4: That's Future Idiot's Problem
- Google Chromecast
- Google drops free Netflix Chromecast promotion
- The Verge compares chromecast with Apple
- 6 new things you should know about google’s chromecast
- Apple TV & AirPlay
- Apple’s latest quarterly figures
- iOS 7 at a glace
- iOS 7: A New Dawn on Technically Correct
- Nokia Music apparently is a thing
- Drool Britannia: Why The UK Anti-Porn Laws Are Ridiculous And It Matters That They’re Overturned
- The UK’s backwards love of putting police on horses