This week we are delighted to be joined by Casey Liss from the Accidental Tech Podcast! With Richard unable to be part of proceedings this week Simon and Mark interview Casey about podcasting, development, and being a late Mac adopter.
In between jokes and accents, the trio discuss the recently announced Amazon Fire phone, anti-surveillance making a baby step in congress, the implications of Apple settling their e-book pricing dispute, and the apparent, continual existence of something called BlackBerry... whatever that is.
And if you've ever wondered how the UK and America differ when it comes to shopping, mobile networks, transport, and accents then you're in luck! Just listen to find out.
Sponsored by Hover: Hover provide simplified domain management. Get a domain name for your idea, project or even personal email address and use the offer code CLEOPATRA at checkout for 10% off!
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 39: Be Quiet About Your Hatred, with Casey Liss
- SPONSOR: Hover – offer code: 'CLEOPATRA' for 10% discount
- Twitter: @caseyliss
- Casey's Blog: Liss Is More
- Accidental Tech Podcast
- 5by5: Build and Analyze
- 5by5: Hypercritical
- Marco on Build & Analyze: Episode 25
- 5by5: Bionic
- Just the Tip
- Storming Mortal
- IRL talk
- Amazon Fire Phone
- BoingBoing: Congress passes anti-mass surveillance amendment
- YouTube: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver – Net Neutrality
- BBC News: Apple agrees to settle e-book price-fixing dispute
- BBC News: Blackberry shares jump on surprise $23m profit