With Simon having ISP issues, episode 25 sees Mark and Richard forging new ground as the Technically Correct Podcast rolls on with one man down. The release of iOS 7.1 has Richard longing for a VCR, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has Mark longing for a lobotomy and Tim Cook's kick-ass response to a bunch of sleazy, greedy investors has both hosts thoroughly impressed.
Later in the show the duo talk about CarPlay and it's implications on the auto industry, as well as the GCHQ's 'Optic Nerve' webcam related spying program in the UK.
Simon will return next week and in the meantime you can check out the newly designed home of the Technically Correct Podcast, feedack is welcomed – especially if it's good!
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 25: The Ugly Camera Nipple
- ReCode: Apple Releases iOS 7.1
- Business Insider: Samsung Galaxy S5 Photos
- YouTube: User Profile - Ashens
- Android Central: Galaxy S5 ROM is a bit of a monster, taking up nearly 8GB of storage
- Twitter: Joanna Stern's funny tweet
- The Mac Observer: Tim Cook Soundsly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR
- Mark Reynolds: Apple - A Company With A Soul
- 9 to 5 Mac: Apple VP Greg Joswiak helps introduce Ferrari CarPlay at Geneva Motorshow
- Engadget: Hands-on With Apple CarPlay
- Optic Nerve: millions of Yahoo webcam images intercepted by GCHQ