Some swap needles, some swap phones, I guess it depends on your addiction. Thankfully at the Technically Correct Podcast it's the latter! Reg has been borrowing Simon's old iPhone 3GS as he ponders a shift from Windows Phone 7 to iOS. He offers his fresh perspective on an unfamilar OS - the good, the bad and the enigmatic iCloud.
Flappy Bird – the infamous iOS game – seemed to fly off the App Store almost instantly after it's downloads began to soar. The gang discuss the debacle start-to-finish before a quick chat about net neutrality and the anvil hanging over it's head in the US.
CAUTION: May contain poop.
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 22: These Keys Were Made For Typin'
- MacRumors: iOS 7.1 beta keyboard redesign
- Wikipedia: The Bristol Stool Scale
- XKCD: 646 - Conversations
- Copter Game
- EA's Dungeon Keeper is ripping people off
- Forbes: Flappy Bird Creator Dong Nguyen Says App 'Gone Forever' Because It Was 'An Addictive Product'
- BBC News: Net neutrality threatened by court