With a smörgåsbord of meaty stories in this week's news, the Technically Correct trio offer up a feast of tasty topics to treat the ears. Reg cooks up a cynicism stew over Amazon Prime Air, Mark buys the cheese platter from his mobile device on Black Friday and Simon neglects to prepare anything, leaving Reg to steal chocolate bars from Tesco to make up the shortfall.
Topics discussed include France's decision to block 16 streaming sites, iPhone sales soaring in Japan, Black Friday shopping statistics, Amazon Prime and the speculation over Microsoft considering to drop Windows RT.
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 17 - My Walking Career Is Over
- BBC: French court orders search firms to block pirate sites
- Unwired View: iPhone 5S/C made up 76% of new smartphone sales in Japan this October
- Business Insider: Here's A Problem With The Theory That Android Is Taking Over The World
- Asymco: Charting mobile shopping on Black Friday
- Black Friday Death Count
- Amazon Prime Air
- BBC: Amazon testing drones for deliveries
- FAA Roadmap for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- The Guardian: Microsoft ready to kill Windows RT