All aboard for episode 16 of the Technically Correct Podcast! It's time to invade the topic of piracy. Whether it be TV, games, film or music – piracy is rife, your genial hosts ask the question why this is the case, how it differs between types of media and what can be done to solve the problem.
TL;DR - make good content, set a worldwide release date, price well, deliver content in a friction-free way, profit!
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 16 - A Stiff Drink And Three Hours
- Technically Correct Podcast: Episode 3 (not 4, as Mark said) - The Image And The Reality
- Hollywood screws everyone
- Game Dev Tycoon's story with piracy
- Machinarium Pirate Amnesty
- BBC: Netflix analysing piracy to improve it's Service
- Breaking Bad on UK netflix as it airs in America
- Telegraph: Kevin Spacey on the future of TV
- Buy Simon's music on Bandcamp