Where does my mouth end?
In this episode of The Technically Correct Podcast Mark, Simon and Reg take a step back and follow up their photo backup discussions during a week where the Wall Street Journal write a responsible piece on iPhone photography and Everpix calls it a day. Reg regails us of the time he froze his MacBook battery and contrary to popular belief Windows Phone may not be doomed and the guys point out why.
Simon has a cloud rant, Reg becomes a newsreader and Mark stuggles to cope with the stupidity of the New York Times.
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 14 - Kamikaze Spiders
- Camera follow up: Wall St Journal Article brings common sense
- Everpix Blog: We Gave It Our All
- Everpix Twitter exchange
- Loom: An Everpix alternative?
- Dropbox alternative: Transporter
- Marco Arment: Let us pay for this service so it won’t go down
- Everpix, Snapchat, and The Startup Lie
- TCP 12: Reg Epic Camera Rant
- Reg's MacBook Battery
- Coconut Battery: battery health tracking for your mac
- Reg's battery health
- Simon's Old MacBook battery health
- Mark's current MacBook Air health
- Lumia sales up in EU reports TechRadar
- Captain Reg does the news part 1
- Captain Reg does the news part 2
- Captain Reg does the news part 3
- NYT: Cracking the Apple Trap by Catherine Rampell