Order this kidney in the next 7 hours for free delivery!
Attention shoppers! Today's special on batteries and chocolate comes with 100 free Technically Correct Points™, now redeemable at amazon.com
In this episode of the Technically Correct Podcast brave jungle explorers Mark, Simon and Reg delve deep into Amazon to discuss their services, strategy and sheer magic (Amazon Prime).
Mark goes Oprah on toothbrushes, Reg records the fastest podcast in history and Simon predicts Amazon's foray into human organs.
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 11 - Voodoo School's Expensive
- Mark's Intro reference
- Wikipedia: Amazon
- Wikipedia: Jeff Bezos
- Benedict Evans charts Amazon's revenue and profits over the years
- The Telegraph: Amazon is Britain's most influential retailer - and it doesn’t even make a profit
- AWS: Amazon Web Services
- Amazon's share price - climbing since 2008
- Amazon Fresh
- A great rant about Google & Amazon
- xkcd: The Amazon vs amazon.com