Misplaced boxes, floating in a white space.
Ten episodes in and it's clearly time for a concept album, duh. Mark, Simon and Reg talk about one broad topic for the episode – The Web. Naturally the guys cover a lot of ground in various areas... this calls for bullet points!
- The internet is Google is the internet is Google is the internet
- Google tolerates Android having native apps. "Huh? What?" you ask... just listen and learn
- Twitter's attempts at monetisation with creepy leer of "Come back to the website"
- WhatsApp and such (Shirkin' the web, makin' the dollars)
- Webapps (OH SHIT DAWG IT'S JUST A WEBSITE)
- Facebook Home (Profuse vomiting ensues)
- Path (Yeah, we know... us neither)
- Web business model: MONEY WIL HAPPN LAETR (Is there a long game?)
- Native apps über alles
- Live commentary of the gang exploring Gmail's user interface and learning to hate everything
Listen & Download
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct Download: Episode 10 - You're A Hip Young Persons