Brought on by recent egregious decisions from Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube—all in the
dishonourable totally honourable name of monetisation—this week's show centres on the pros, cons, and everyhting in between about social platforms.
Mark, Simon, and Richard talk about their struggles with each platform and what drives them to use them in the way they do.
Listen & Download
Listen: Direct Download
Links for this episode
- Marco.org: New Twitter search API won’t be available to third-party clients
- BBC Newsbeat: Twitter tells users to stop posting Instagram links
- 9to5Mac: Twitter's war on developers continues: Tweetbot for Mac falls victim to token limit, gets pulled from App Store
- @Tweetbot Update
- Photography — Hi, I'm Mark Reynolds
- Zoë Keating: What should I do about Youtube?
- BBC Technology: Shazam - a billion dollar London success
- Patronage - Matt Gemmell